Corporate English classes are designed to emphasize speaking and listening skills to help students assimilate into a professional work environment. Focusing on a new topic each week, students will practice English skills in an office environment, at business meetings, presentations, interviews, networking events and internships. High intermediate to advanced English fluency is required.OBJECTIVES
This is a great option for students who want to develop English skills for employment and practical business situations.
Writing, Reading, Listening, Speaking
• How to Write Business English
• How to talk fluently
• Grammatical Potentiality
• To deal or discussion with native speaker
• Getting Acquainted: Introductions and Conversations in Social and Business Setting/Networking
• Discussing Issues and Participating in Meetings
• Making Meetings Effective (running a business meeting)
• Interviewing, and socializing in a business environment
• How to write effective business memos, letters, e-mails, informal and formal reports and presentation materials.
• Presentations: Preparation and Delivery of your Program or Project
Per class 1.5 Hours, Total 30 Hours
NO. OF CLASSES 20
2/3 Days in a week
• Get to meet a wide range of professionals and learn about the work culture of different countries and cultures.
• Get to learn new things about the business world and develop new skills as a professional.
• To develop your company’s Human Resource.
• Assessment takes place during the course in the form of assessed tasks and short tests.
• Learner training is an important element of our methodology and participants will learn how to assess their own performance, peer review each other’s work and be better learners inside and outside the classroom.
• Feedback and individual progress is given throughout the course and participants will be given an overall score in the trainer’s report at the end of the course. A report with comments on all course participants will also be given to the client.
* Please contact with the Dhaka YMCA office
Payment can be done in cash (at Dhaka YMCA office) or through Account Payee Cheque.